Fox Creek and Legacy Golf Links are taking extreme measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. As always, the health and safety of our associates and guests is our highest priority. Effective June 29th, we will be requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks.
Last Updated 10/21/2020
On the Golf Course:
* Single rider golf carts are available for $10.
* We are cleaning and thoroughly sanitizing each golf cart with a bleach and water solution before and after each use. Golfers are permitted to ride solo whenever possible. Walking is encouraged.
* All water coolers have been removed from the course. Pin flags from the practice putting green have also been removed.
* All bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed. Please move your ball to a clean, flat spot near where the ball first came to rest.
* Please keep all flagsticks in place.
At the Pro Shop:
* Limited guests are not permitted inside the Pro Shop at a time to allow for proper social distancing and sanitation.
* Staff members are wearing gloves and cleaning all touchpoints regularly.
* Cashless transactions are preferred. Guest signatures are not being required for credit card transactions. Hand sanitizer is located near the credit card machine for customer’s use.
On the Driving Range:
* The number of driving range mats and bag stands has been reduced and spread to 10-feet apart to allow for proper social distancing.
* Range balls and baskets are sanitized on a regular basis. Cleaning stations are set up by the buckets for additional sanitation.
Food and Beverage Services:
* Beverage cart service has been suspended.
* To-Go food options are available in the Grill. All seating has been removed.
* Only pre-packaged and unopened beverages are available.
To your health and safety,
The Fox Creek and Legacy Staff